Go beyond Cyber-Security with a holistic approach and a solution designed for each business
About our strategy
Since its creation in 2000, EBRC has helped businesses to grow confidently, improving their performances in the digital world while guaranteeing the security and resilience of their data and activities.
Because EBRC supports and operates sensitive clients, the Cyber-Resilience approach has become vital and unavoidable. To ensure this, EBRC has adopting the best practices in terms of standards for its own infrastructure and IT services, the Security of Information (ISO 27001) and Business Continuity (ISO 22301) standards. It has the highest level of certification for numerous industries, including PCI DSS for payment, Health Data Housing (HDS) for the Health & Life Sciences sectors, and PFS support status (Professional of the Financial Sector) as regulated by the CSSF, Luxembourg's financial sector supervisor.
Cyber-Resilience is covered by the following international standards:
- ISO 31000, which defines the framework for Risk Management
- ISO 27001, which covers the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 22301, which covers the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- ISO 22316, the new "organisation of resilience" standard
Cyber-Resilience = ISO 31000 + ISO 27001 + ISO 22301 + ISO 22316
EBRC offers two lines of Cyber-Resilience services:
- Advisory services: designed to assess organisations, identify risks and define the appropriate protection plan
- IT infrastructure and operational services: EBRC Trusted Services Europe
About our approach
We have based our Cyber-Resilience approach on a full lifecycle:
- PREPARE: develop a Business Impact Analysis, a Risk Assessment and meet the compliance standards
- IDENTIFY: assess your vulnerabilities and analyse your business’ shortcomings with respect to IT requirements
- PROTECT: mitigate risks, manage your business continuity and opt for high availability architecture with Tier IV certified Data Centers
- DETECT: identify breaches with log correlation, real-time alerts and an Incident Management System
- ANALYSE: analyse your threats, prioritize your actions and set up operational crisis management
- RESPOND: set up decisional crisis management, crisis communication, remediation and your business continuity plan
- RECOVER: once your operations are back to normal, gather your forensics data and develop a continuous improvement cycle
Our consultants are experienced and certified in Risk Management, Resilience Organisation, Information Security Management, Audits, Data Analysis and Forensics Investigations, Cloud Servers Security, support in ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 certification programmes, etc.
Our international certifications, including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS certifications and Tier IV certified Data Centers, are key guarantees for the successful operation of critical infrastructures, applications and for reducing the risk of exposure in sensitive sectors.
We deliver our services to over 400 international and local clients from the sectors of Finance, FinTech & RegTech, Health & Life Sciences, International Institutions, Defense-Space-Security, Online Services and Operators of Essential Services. Relying on our Trusted Services Europe portfolio and a team of 350 experts based in Luxembourg and France, we provide support throughout the entire data protection value chain: Risk Management, Business Continuity, 24/7 Management, Protection and Security of sensitive data, Advisory services, Compliance, alignment with best practices and international certifications (ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, PCI DSS, Tier IV, etc.).
Contact our teams
Learn more about Cyber-Resilience
and discover a fully integrated and certified approach
to make your business cyber-resilient.
Since 2000, we have made our Cyber-Resilience strategy available to businesses looking to grow confidently in the digital age.
We help businesses protect their data thanks to our years of experience and our Cyber-Resilience practices and know-how. Our Cyber-Resilience strategy starts with Risk Management Analysis, Business Continuity services, Cyber-Security and Crisis Management services. Thanks to our expertise, prepare your company to recover from any IT disaster.
Get end-to-end guidance with the EBRC Cyber-Resilience strategy
In order to make businesses permanently immune to cyber-risks, it is necessary to constantly detect and identify threats, and protect and restore data and systems in case of an attack. Our Cyber-Resilience strategy certifies the high availability and security of the business. In this context, we offer tailored guidance based on our range of “Trusted Services” through our Trusted Advisory and Trusted Resilience Services.
Overcome your challenges and become cyber-resilient
Our clients benefit from the feedback we have received and from tested solutions that meet stringent regulatory requirements. Our consultants are experienced and certified in our Cyber-Resilience approach through their skills in Risk Management, Resilience Organisation, Information Security Management, Business Continuity Management, protection of critical business and transactions, vulnerability management, audits and penetration tests, data analysis and forensics investigations, security of cloud servers, support in ISO 22301, ISO 27001 certification programmes, etc.